In this podcast the voices and faces behind the Instagram profile for Horton Consulting bring to you the real meaning of the quotes uploaded over the last 18 months on the subject of kindness and support.
Nice and kind are two different things. What is kindness? Telling someone they have lipstick on their teeth or food in their teeth.
In this podcast we discuss how your business can:
- Develop the mental health support for your team - employed and self employed -through mental health first aiders and counselling services.
- Review the cultures you accept in terms of behaviour from staff and patients to support everyone's working day to also stamp out bullying in the workplace.
- Review how a morning huddle can help you assess the team.
- Understand the value of the one2one meetings that we train managers and leaders on and who needs to hold these meetings for whom.
- How back to work interviews are essential and hear Laura’s tale of how she was trained to do these initially.
- Update the team's medical history and ensure they know the importance of completing them truthfully
Lastly we discuss the importance of taking care of yourself.
Be kind to yourself. Be kind to others.
See you in May 2020 for season 4.
Laura and Michael